ESN Coaching Program - 3 months
Slow and Steady wins the race
The ESN 3-month Coaching program pairs you up with one of our Amazing ESN Practitioners to help you achieve your health and athletic goals in slower and more gradual way, at your own pace. This program puts the biggest emphasis on the relationship between you and our practitioners with weekly meetings.
The 3 month program is best suited to those that have some minor goals or those that have a foundation in health, physical activity and nutrition but need help tying everything together to help optimize everything you're currently doing to get the best results! By meeting weekly, it gives us the time we need to fully understand and address any issues or concerns related to your care plan!
This program puts you at the center of everything. We find you the best ESN Practitioner personality to help assist you with your goals and our practitioners providing the education and assistance to achieve them. We also identify some issues along the way to help you reach your goals too!
Your success and journey are the most important things. We are constantly adjusting and readjusting goals and recommendations to best set you up for success. Sometimes there may be barriers getting in your way and its up to us to help you find creative, unique and personalized solutions to empower you to overcome those barriers to achieve your personal health and athletic goals. Sometimes those barriers aren't even nutritional! Need a safe space to vent and talk about some issues that aren't related to Nutrition? No problem, we're here to listen!
Here are just some of the things that our practitioners may address with you:
- Establishing your personal health and athletic goals
- Helping to find and start an appropriate physical activity program/ schedule
- Optimizing your week to help maximize results
- Building a good Self-Care routine
- Addressing nutrition behaviours and patterns with education
- Understanding hunger signals and how hormones affect your eating behaviours
- Understanding food, hydration and supplements
- Successfully integrating physical activity in your lifestyle
- Long term planning on Physical Activity and Nutrition to meet long term goals
- Finding your healthy balance of Healthy Foods and Happy Foods
- Sleep routines and the impact of sleep and stress on your body
- Identifying self-sabotage and goal motivation
Contact us now for us to match you with one of our amazing ESN Coaches!