ESN Sports Nutrition Certificate - Level 3
The world of Sports Nutrition is so vast and relatively unknown and can be intimidating to Nutrition Professionals that don't specifically work with an athletic population but are noticing their client base becoming more physically active. The ESN Learning Center's Sports Nutrition Certificate aims to address these issues that many Dietitians and Nutrition Professionals face in an easy to understand and practical way. This course is aimed towards the elite athlete to allow Dietitians and Nutrition Professionals better support their changing client base and to update their own skill set.
- Periodization for the Athlete
- Nutritional Strategies to Optimize Recovery
- Sports Nutrition for Children and Young Athletes
- Sports Nutrition for Older Adults
- Nutritional Strategies for Injury and Concussion Treatment and Prevention
- Nutritional Strategies for the Travelling Athlete
- Tournament Nutrition
Each one of these modules will contain:
- Graded Case Studies/ Quizzes
- Completion Certificates (with a 70%+ mark on quizzes related to each Module)
- Supplemental Readings
- Downloadable Slide Notes
- Interactive questions and discussions answered by Ben!
Purchase of this course will require a Member Profile on the ESN website which can be created for free at the top right corner of our website navigation menu.
*NOTE* This is a presale purchase as the course materials will not be available until September 18, 2019